Section 8: Machine Setup¶
Post-Assembly Machine Setup Instructions
- Spindle & Router Mount Installation (/support/instructions/accessories/spindles/mountInstallation)
- Installation instructions for spindle and router mounts (including tramming adapter).
- Plug & Play Spindle / VFD Setup (/support/instructions/accessories/spindles/setup)
- Setup guides for spindle / VFD systems. This includes our Plug & Play systems and DIY installations.
- Mach4 Software Setup & Usage Guide (/support/instructions/software/mach4)
- Guides for installation, setup, and usage of Mach4 CNC controller software. Use of the software is required in the remaining machine setup items below.
- Machine Leveling, Squaring, & Tramming (/support/instructions/machineSetup/levelingSquaringAndTramming)
- Instructions to help calibrate your machine for optimal performance and precision.
- Spoilboard (/support/instructions/machineSetup/spoilboard)
- Design & Make project to guide you through creating the spoilboard for your machine.
- Dust Collection (/support/instructions/machineSetup/dustCollection)
- Information about dust collection solutions for your machine.
- Auto Z & Corner Finding Touch Plate (/support/instructions/accessories/touchplate)
- Instructions for using our touch plate with Mach4 and your machine.
- Rotary Axis (/support/instructions/rotary)
- Assembly, installation, and calibration instructions for the Avid CNC rotary axis.