Read the following before assembling your Benchtop PRO CNC Machine Kit
- The machine assembly is broken down into different 8 sections, visible in the navigation pane on the left. The Table of Contents on the right will show the steps within each section.
- The machine assembly is broken down into 8 main sections, visible in the PDF bookmarks tab.
- Section 8Section 8 includes links for install & setup of spindles, software, VFDs, and other accessories.
- It is helpful to look through each section prior to beginning its assembly.
- Each section begins with an image of the fully assembled component. If needed, refer to this as a reference while completing individual assembly steps.
- Each section will identify the parts and tools needed for those assembly steps, as well as which box contains those parts. Identification of fasteners is easier if they are kept in their respective fastener bags.
- Assembling the larger components, such as the base and optional leg kit, is made easier with two people. Though not required, this can make the process more efficient.
- Listed below are three types of notes you will see throughout the assembly instructions:
Machine Configuration Options
- Throughout the assembly of your machine, you will use Roll-in T-Nuts. Review the instructions on the following pages for proper use of this component.
- Assembly steps will depict Roll-in T-Nut installation as shown above.
- To install in the appropriate extrusion slot, position the T-Nut as indicated.
- Insert the T-Nut into the extrusion slot and rotate 90°.
- When properly installed, the indicated face of the T-Nut will be parallel with the face of the extrusion.
A small allen wrench can be inserted into the hole of the T-Nut and subsequently used to rotate it the full 90°.