PRO CNC Machine Kits
PRO CNC Accessories
PRO Rack and Pinion Parts
PRO Ballscrew Components
Standard CNC Machine Kits
Standard CNC Accessories
Standard Rack and Pinion Parts
Standard Linear Motion
Acme Drive Parts
Standard Plates and Risers
Benchtop CNC Machine Kits
Benchtop CNC Accessories
PRO CNC Plasma
NEMA 23 CNC Electronics
NEMA 34 CNC Electronics
CNC Spindle / VFD
Avid CNC Rotary Axis
Router and Spindle Mounts
CNC Router Bits
Other Tooling / Accessories
CNC Kits and Parts Bundles
Fasteners and Brackets
Scratch & Dent
V-Con Linear Motion Parts
Media & Info
Design and Make Project Series
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
NEMA 34 CNC Electronics
Plug and Play NEMA 34 CNC Control System - CRP800-00E-8
Plug and Play NEMA 34 CNC Control System
Click to enlarge
Our pre-wired NEMA 34 electronics system offers a rugged, industrial control solution with power to move our largest motors, and enough IO to support a number of different accessories. This system features
stepper drivers, which provide significantly lower motor temperatures and motor noise, along with anti-resonance and ripple smoothing technology for exceptionally precise motion.
Professionally assembled and tested, this control unit is ready for plug and play operation. It is built in an industrial steel NEMA rated enclosure, complete with power entry connection, motor ports, powered industrial M12 signal ports, a remote e-stop, auxiliary AC outlets for router and dust collector, and a port for optional spindle control.
Package features include:
Industrial steel NEMA Enclosure
(4) All digital CRP8070 drivers pre-wired to power terminals, motor plugs, and logic board, with support for a 5th motor driver.
IO breakout featuring a dedicated spindle relay and (2) 15A
general purpose AC relays, (8) 12V powered M12 ports for homing/proximity sensors (or general input signals) (
sold separately), and on-board 0-10V analog output for spindle speed control.
(2) 600W 48V regulated power supplies with enough power for up to 5 NEMA 34 motors, allowing for an additional independent axis in the future (for rotary applications, additional Z-axis, etc.).
High quality 5V and 12V regulated power supplies for logic and sensor power.
(4) 7A rated plug and play motor terminals.
(4) Powerful low inductance 960 oz-in NEMA 34 motors with 1/2" shafts.
High flex / high current 7A CNC motor cables
Available in various length configurations to fit your machine (choose Cable Configuration below).
Need longer cables? Our cables are designed to plug together, just order
as needed to get the length you need for your larger format machine.
(2) AC power cables, 10' length Nema 5-15P to C13. One for the main control unit and one for auxiliary input power for a router or dust collector.
Plug-in E-Stop unit.
- included standard for expanded I/O, faster processing speed, and better comparability with modern computers/operating-systems!
that many large format CNC machines, including all of our
machines, employ a dual-drive gantry system, and thus require a 4-drive electronics package.
A 5th-Drive upgrade for this system is available to enable control of an additional independent axis (such as a rotary positioner, additional Z-axis, etc.). This upgrade contains an extra motor driver and all of the internal wiring to support a 5th motor, but does not include an additional motor or motor cable.
The C13 type relay power plugs/sockets are rated for 15A in North America and 10A in most international regions.
Plug and Play CNC Controller Technical Manual
CNC Software Setup Guide
provides instructions for setting up your PC and
Mach4 CNC Control Software
with this electronics system.
Configuration and Options:
Additional Motor Drive:
None [4-Drive, Standard]
+1 [5th-Drive Upgrade] (+$250.00)
(3) 12' and (1) 20' cables [recommended for Benchtop machines]
(1) 12' and (3) 20' cables [recommended for 4'x'2', 4'x4', or 5'x5' machines] (+$39.00)
(1) 20' and (3) 28' cables [recommended for 4'x8' or 5'x10' machines] (+$91.00)
This product was added to our catalog on August 12, 2011.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
48V 20.8A Power Supply
7A Bulkhead Enclosure Connector
4-Drive DIY NEMA 23 Electronics Kit
Balanced ER32 Collet Nut
Standard NEMA 23 R&P Drive Spindle
4 HP Plug and Play Spindle / VFD System
Create an Account
Copyright © 2022
banner photo by Cory Kersey